How to cook Japanese curry?
Ingredients: (50 SERVINGS/ 1 BOX/ 1 kg)
For 1 box of JAVA CURRY, prepare the following ingredients:
- 1.4 kg of either beef, pork or chicken
- 1.6 kg onions
- 1,2 kg potatoes
- 800 g carrots
- 150g of vegetable oil or butter
- 5L of water.
1. Cut meat and vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Pre-heat the vegetable oil (or the butter) in a saucepan, and then put all the ingredients into the pan and stir evenly until the onion changes color.
2. Add 5 L of water and bring to a boil. Simmer over low to medium heat (approx 15 minutes) until ingredients soften.
3. Turn off the heat. Break the curry roux into small pieces, put them into the pan, and stir until they dissolve completely.
4. Continue to stir over low heat until the curry thickens (min 10 minutes). Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!